My Bonn Diaries-1



Hello, I am Garima Bansal and I will tell you my experience in Bonn. 

In Bonn it is cold in summers to! It is very hard to go out without sweaters and jackets. Here people on skates or ride on skate boards are still able to push prams with a baby in it. In front of our building is a park which is huge. In the park there are bars on which I and my brother do somersaults.


The park is near our school but if we don’t go from the park to school it is better because if we go from the park we’ll get late to school. So that’s why we don’t have to go from the park. Here drivers drive buses and cars in the left. There are some trams which go underground and when they are not underground, they are on roads! They go parallel to long distance trains. 
The bus stops are marked with H and railway stations with an U.
There are some buses which are made like trains so they can go easily in the streets. Here there are some markets which are near our house but in that market are not my favourite chocolate donuts, I feel bad.
L Here there are very cute and nice invitation cards which I saw in a shop. Here there are bracelets and necklaces in the pattern of the German flag. Here are no gated housing societies. L There are only bungalows and buildings. There are traffic jams in mornings and evenings. Here there are smaller cars than Nanos! They can only seat 2 people. Dominos Pizza uses such cars to deliver pizzas here and not bikes like in India.
Here German people keep their houses and gardens well maintained. Mummy told that we will also maintain our balcony like that. Here people keep the parks and rivers very beautifully. 

Comments

  1. Good to read this Garima! I am happy that you can find such nice things to write. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My visit to Belgium

My visit to Berlin

My visit to Munich