What I miss in India

Dear readers,
I know that I haven’t written my blog for a lot of months so I decided to write a poem which says what I miss in India.

What I miss in India

I miss my house,
I miss my mouse.
I miss my friends,
and our secret trends.

I miss my garden,
I miss my fountain.
I miss my school,
I miss my pool.

I miss my basketball class,
I miss looking out through the window glass.
I miss going to school,
I miss making my friends fool.

I miss playing in park,
I miss going to bazaar.
I miss making charts in school,
I miss my arts class in school.

I miss my dance I use to learn,
I miss my aunts which use to love.
I miss my music plays,
I miss my picnic days.
I miss playing in G2 lobby
Because it was my favorite hobby!!


Thanks readers to take time to read my poem.

Wait for my next post and I bet my next post would be better than this one and would be interesting.

BYE-BYE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My visit to Belgium

My visit to Berlin

My visit to Munich